Why Use a Licensed Carpenter REALTOR to Buy a Home?
Thinking of buying a home? Regardless of the news reports, people are buying and homes are selling. Is it time for you to start looking, and if so, why would you want to work with a licensed Realtor®? You can search for millions of homes online, so using a realtor isn’t about finding a home – it’s about the buying process. If you can’t comfortably answer the following questions, you should be serious about seeking out the right real estate agent to help you through the process.
The more knowledge you have available during the home buying process, the more comfortable you’ll be with the entire transaction.
- What are the steps involved in scheduling a showing?
- How do you correctly complete a Purchase Agreement?
- What happens when there are counter-offers?
- Once an offer is accepted, what’s the right way to handle an inspection?
- How do you qualify for a loan? When should you apply?
- What about the closing, including title service, location, times, required funds, etc.?
As the real estate leader in central Indiana and Indianapolis homes for sale, we know the home buying process. There are ready to work with you – more than anyone. That simply means we have more people who are the experienced, knowledgeable agents for the neighborhood you’ve chosen to live in. They’re the experts and we’re the company that gives them the support you expect from Indiana’s largest. And each has that knowledge and support to help you get through the process quickly, with as little stress as possible.